7th International Colloids Conference
18-21 June, 2017 | Hotel Melia, Sitges (near Barcelona), Spain
Colloid and Interface Science has evolved into a central scientific discipline, of relevance to a wide range of new technologies, and offering solutions to new challenges: for example energy generation and storage, nano-medicine and drug delivery, sensing and diagnostics, advanced materials, climate change and resource efficiency.
This meeting aims to bring together International researchers for communicating the latest developments in the fast-moving and ever-growing fields of Colloid and Interface Sciences.
The cutting edge and future directions for the subject will be presented by Plenary speakers, who are all high-ranking, world-leading scientists.
Hot new areas and recent advances the will be communicated by Keynote lectures.
Showcase lectures and Poster sessions will present the fresh and exciting results, which will form the foundations for new research themes.
The conference will cover the following topics:-
- Materials for catalysis, energy generation and storage
- Nano -medicines, diagnostics and biomaterials
- Functional and engineered interfaces, surfaces, films, membranes and composites
- Advanced polymers, surfactants, gels, biocolloids and soft matter systems
- New theory, novel phenomena and experimental techniquess
Click to download apps
More information coming soon.
- Julian Eastoe, University of Bristol, UK